FULLYRAW CHERRY CHEESECAKE! 🍒
NEW RECIPE VIDEO HERE: http://youtu.be/1OKdHn9KO3w
one big ass watermelon cut up in cubes… probs the last watermelon of the season :(
Who knows their kiwi trivia? 🌱
• these sweet delights contain numerous phytonutrients as well as vitamins and minerals that promote your health
• AMAZING source of vitamin C. This nutrient is the primary water-soluble antioxidant in the body, neutralizing free radicals that can cause damage to cells and lead to problems such as inflammation and cancer.
• Adequate intake of Vitamin C has been shown to be helpful in reducing the severity of conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and asthma, and for preventing conditions such as colon cancer, atherosclerosis, and diabetic heart disease.
• The protective properties of kiwi have been demonstrated in a study with 6 and 7year-old children in northern and central Italy. The more kiwi or citrus fruit these children consumed, the less likely they were to have respiratory-related health problems including wheezing, shortness of breath, or night coughing. These same antioxidant protective properties may have been involved in providing protection for these children.
• Just a couple of kiwifruit each day can significantly lower your risk for blood clots & reduce the amount of fats (triglycerides) in your blood, therefore helping to protect cardiovascular (❤) health.
yesterday was a vegan summerfeast in cologne and it was beautiful and so much fun! and so much delicious food 🙈 here is what i ate the whole Day (yes, i can eat a lot…):
- a vegan lahmacun (turkish pizza)
- a vegan waffle
- a vegan cupcake
- a vegan cake Pop
- a vegan cinnamon roll
- Half a vegan brownie
- half of the fries and the vegan “Nuggets”
- three sugarfree raw vegan Pralinés
- 6 small avocado sushi rolls
… now i’m Rolling around the House haha
The picture I took when I visited Chicago for the 1st time
photo by criztallize
A Moorea Hibiscus for my Mom (who always asks me to post more watercolors, and also happens to be amazing with flowers) on her birthday.
One of the many creative uses of rolled jeans 😼🌼🐝